8.18.13 ~ Germany 2013

Opa Hans turned 90 this year, so I met my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Germany for the big celebration. Jason couldn't come and it was too expensive and difficult for me to take the kids, so I was flying solo. I missed them all, but I also had a wonderful time. Opa is much spunkier than most other 90 year olds. And our family is so spread out that it's really exciting when we all meet up somewhere. So, we all ate and drank ourselves silly for a few days to celebrate Opa and our togetherness. It was fun. Here are some pictures to prove it:





 










Of course we also spent some very quality time with the Benz's. We had less time with them because of the whole birthday extravaganza. But the togetherness was just as good. I love all of these people so much. It's always sad to say goodbye and fly back to the States.







No comments: