Ahhh, the life of a full-time mom. I’m starting to get used to this. Not that it’s exactly restful. But it’s definitely a good life. I am stay-at-home-mom-ing until Liam’s school is back in session after Labor Day. The first few days after returning from Turkey were a little rough. It was hard to get used to the constant demands of a toddler after lounging on a boat and having someone else do everything for me for six days. I guiltily had the thought that there was no way I could do this full-time long-term and yearned for school. But it didn’t take long before I got into the groove of Liam’s daily routine. And now we’re having a really nice time and I’m actually not looking forward to school and dissertating so much anymore. We’ve been exploring our new neighborhood here in Brooklyn, frequenting the local playgrounds, hanging out with lots of adult and baby friends, having ice cream regularly, playing with trains and cars A LOT, and -- wait for it -- even doing some cooking! And the camera has been rolling to catch all of Liam’s cute tricks and hilarity.
Counting from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.
Singing from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.
Trash Man from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.
More Trash Man from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.
More Counting from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.
1 comment:
I like the full-time stay-at-home-mom thing, with the frequent updates, photos, and videos! But I can't wait for Liam to come back to school so I can see him three days a week!
Post a Comment