3.06.11 ~ Artful and Sweet


On Friday night we went to Liam’s School’s Art Show. It was chaotic, but really nice.

Right off the bat, he wanted to get his face painted:

But quickly changed his mind....
....and then the Painter became the Paintee:





Most of this weekend was spent running around to different mobile stores and on the phone with Sprint trying to get a new phone for me (I lost it a week ago...and I did eventually get a new one... and its awesome. Call me!). Despite that, we did manage to have some nice moments this weekend. Like pancakes this morning. Here’s Liam using his syrup dinosaur that his Nana sent him.


Also, this is the face that Liam makes when you ask him to smile for the camera. Can you guess who Jason and I agree that this picture looks like?

You guessed it. Garth from Waynes World - - Right??!



No comments: