7.17.11 ~ The Outer Banks 2011

Glorious outdoors with beach and sun. There may have been some tears as we headed back to New York when the week was over. This year we had an even bigger and better beach house with an even bigger and better pool. Liam is a tiny creature of habit, so I think there were some things about being on vacation that threw him off. But, overall, he loved the beach and the pool and the family time. He especially loved having his daddy for a whole week. I am no longer the favorite. (I'm totally OK with that.) I know Liam was sad to leave the beach for his “green house in Brooklyn” too. Although, he no longer looked sad when we actually got here and he was reunited with all of his toys. The toys were less helpful for Jason and me.






In other news, I’ve started cooking. More on why later…. But here are some of my creations (and by "creations" I mean "things I made directly from recipes that others created"). Not bad for a newbie, huh? Are we proud?


1 comment:

Klaus Philipsen said...

impressed about the cooking per se and the pics even more. Once there is a desire to do a good presentation, there is no stopping anymore.