This morning Nora and I attended the Halloween Parade at Liam's school. And I am so on the ball and posting the video already (working from home today)! Mostly, I wanted Jason to enjoy the cuteness (in NYC) in a timely fashion! Once the singing starts, look for Liam in the way back on the right side. Sadly, you can't see much of him except his blue batman ears bobbing around behind the other kids' heads. And don't forget to notice Sydney up in the front in the middle - she's Doc McStuffins. She's more visible and is so adorable when she notices first her dad and then her mom in the audience.
Halloween Parade from NMPH on Vimeo.
Also, the costume Liam is wearing belonged to Jason and his brothers when they were little. There's a bit of debate over which Hetzner boy this is behind the mask, but for our purposes we'll pretend it's Jason. And then Liam, of course, on right.... about 32 years later.
And Nora is a little bat. Her costume is a bit more contemporary. Liam claims she is the bat who bit him so that he became Batman. He might be getting his superhero histories a bit crossed - but it's a good story nonetheless.
I hope you enjoyed this post because it might take me another month to get the trick or treating pictures that will likely be taken tonight posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment