Today, after being postponed from last week because of snow, Liam's school hosted an art show to exhibit the kids' work. It was really well done and really adorable.
And here a few more recent pics:
Liam's new favorite place to play is on the windowsill where he can keep an eye on the world outside.
I think I mention this every time he has a growth spurt, but Liam is really starting too look more like a person, and less like a baby. I'm sure this has a lot to do with him walking now. He is just so cute!
1 comment:
I think I mention this every time he has a growth spurt, but Liam is really starting too look more like a person, and less like a baby. I'm sure this has a lot to do with him walking now. He is just so cute!
Post a Comment