4.29.10 ~ Liam at the Cabin

Two weekends ago Liam and I escaped the Big City to go with my parents to their cabin in the woods of Virginia. Liam, the little city mouse, had his first real experience with the country side. He thoroughly enjoyed exploring while I spent some time working on my presentation for my proposal hearing (which, in the mean time is behind me and went well). The clean air, sunshine, and nature definitely did us both some good.

Liam at the Cabin from Nina Philipsen Hetzner on Vimeo.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much to you and your parents for putting in the time to film and edit that video. I really only intended to watch it for a minute or two, but was so entranced by Liam that I was surprised when it ended. It was fascinating, funny, and touching to watch Liam interact with his environment. It gives a glimpse into Liam's that you don't get through pictures (or talking to him for a few minutes after school :)). Thank you!