The recent pause in blogging has been due to a 16-day cross-country journey that Liam and I just completed. The first stop was Denver, Colorado for Jonas and Brittany’s wedding. The wedding was lovely and fun and I cried like a baby. Next, we jetted off to sunny (well, cloudy in our case) San Diego to visit Vera and Chas with Beate, Manuel, Chris, and Charlotte. Our final stop was the Outer Banks in North Carolina where we spent a week at the beach with Jason’s family. The whole trip was fun, relaxing, and jam-packed with good old quality time with family. Liam was a superstar traveler despite three of four flights being severely delayed. Also, his post-cast good mood stuck around for the most part. He’s totally back to his old self…well, with just a dash more toddler in him than before. He started walking again at Jonas and Brittany’s wedding and has been unstoppable ever since. I’ll spare everyone the details of our travels and just post a lot of pictures instead. However, I will say that sitting here by myself, back in Brooklyn in a new apartment that does not yet feel like home, with Jason currently off in Dallas at yet another week-long training and Liam sleeping, is making me miss my family sorely. I do not like alone time. I consider myself ridiculously lucky to have two families (both Jason’s and mine) who really know how to have a good time and who I genuinely enjoy.
Denver
Watching the World Cup Germany Game in Jonas and Brittany's sweet new pad.
Waiting for the girls to get ready for the wedding.


Our new Philipsen girl!
2 comments:
the denver airport vid isnt working :o( but the chachi one makes me laugh every time! miss you guys!
Vera, It should be fixed now. And we miss you too!! xoxo
Post a Comment