Today we had a follow-up appointment for Liam's leg. The doctor watched him walk and noticed that he still has a bit of a limp. He also felt Liam's legs and moved them around (not to Liam's delight) and then decided that everything is fine. He said he'd like to see us again in three months, but that he doesn't expect that anything will be wrong. He would just like to monitor his healing. And charge us $200 a pop. He doesn't take our new insurance.
Today was also Liam's first day back to school as a born-again walker. He was so ridiculously happy it was hard to leave the classroom. Not that HE cared if I left; Liam was too busy to notice. I just didn't want to miss out on the fun that was being had.
Currently I am loving everything that Liam does. He can do no wrong because I am leaving him for 12 days next week. First, I'm attending a conference in DC and then flying to Turkey for Hannah and Toros's Turkish wedding celebration. Right now every little thing he does is so fantastic because I know I will miss out on 12 whole days of his life. He just started saying "wow, cool!" Second to his spontaneous hugs, I may miss hearing that most.
No comments:
Post a Comment