9.06.10 ~ The Labor Day Parade (The West Indian Day Parade)

So, I haven't been shy about my ambivalence when it comes to staying in New York and moving to Brooklyn. However, on days like today, when there is a badass festival and parade right outside of our front door, I feel like we live in the coolest place ever.




Here's how much Liam enjoyed the whole thing:

As you can probably imagine, it wasn't exactly quiet outside. Liam is definitely a city kid.

Even after we returned home, we kept an eye on things from our apartment window:



So, tomorrow is the first day of school. I hope no one got used to the regular updates because starting tomorrow all of my free time and brain power will need to be redirected to my dissertation. It's been a truly delightful month with Liam, but now it's time to get back to work!

No comments: