10.30.11 ~ Dinos, Tutus, and Snow in October

This was the perfect weekend. On Friday, Liam's classroom had a pajama party so Liam went to school dressed in his pjs. Friday was also the last day of school for him before Halloween, so over his pjs he wore his triceratops costume. He was so excited that he decided to eat breakfast in full costume. 



After school we went to Annabelle's house where there was an impromptu pajama, tutu, dance party. 




And then, Saturday morning, Jason, Liam, and I woke up early but stayed in bed to snuggle and play until almost 10am! I can't remember the last time we were able to do that! And once we finally got out of bed, it started snowing outside! We took a little walk in the falling sleet and snow to grab burritos for lunch.


 Liam was quite excited to carry his own umbrella. Though, I think we should probably get one his size!



The rest of Saturday was spent cleaning and fixing up stuff around our apartment. It's starting to feel a bit more like home now. And it was oddly comforting to spend a day indoors puttering around with tools and cleaning products when it was too cold and wet to go out anyway. 

This morning we had another lovely, lazy morning and then headed outside to enjoy the little bit of snow on the ground in the sunshine. Liam had a great time sliding around on the ice. 






I'm hoping for many more perfect, fall weekends. 

No comments: