10.8.11 ~ And I Quote...

Liam: (with a sudden burst of happiness, jumping in to my lap and hugging me tightly) "I love you! You're my friend, Mommy."
Me: "Thank you, Liam! You're my friend too. But are you drunk?"
Liam: "No! I'm not drunk. I'm happy!"


Our happy, drunk child was a trooper during the move. He adjusted to his new room with no problem and certainly enjoyed the boxes stacked everywhere more than Jason and I did.



We moved in and unpacked all of the boxes in record time. The only thing left to do is hang some pictures, which is still going to take a little thought. Once that's done, I'll post some pictures of our new home.

Today we took Liam to the Bronx Zoo where they have a little Halloween thing going on during the month of October. Children in costumes get in free. So we loaded our little Triceratops into a Zip Car and headed on over.


 As we walked into the Zoo, we bumped into two of Liam's friends from school. 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great pic of u and liam! he is so sweet