2.14.13 ~ Happy Valentines Day!


Here's the Valentines Day picture we texted to Jason (who's traveling for work) this morning on the way to school. Notice anything different? We ditched the second seat for a Buggy Board. I actually don't love it. My toes hit the board when I walk and steering is close to impossible. But Liam loves it. And that's all that really matters, isn't it?

Notice anything else? Nora all passed out? Why? Because she's exhausted. For her birthday Jason and I gifted her a week of sleep training. We went from three night feedings to zero - cold turkey. It was rough for a few nights, but she started dropping wakenings (not a word, I realize) quickly and is now on most nights sleeping through the night from about 7pm till about 5am. Then we got cocky and also moved her crib into Liam's room. This is really the reason why she's exhausted. Let's just say they are still getting used to each others presence at bedtime and in the morning. And I use the term "morning" loosely since I'm really talking about 5am.

Also, on Tuesday Nora had her one year appointment with the doctor. She weighed in at 16 lbs. and 4 oz. and was 27 inches long. These measurements prompted a very not-nice-sounding diagnosis. However, her doctor said she actually isn't overly concerned. She did recommend I feed Nora lots of calorie packed foods. So, yesterday we went to the grocery store and loaded up on cream cheese, peanut butter, avocado, full fat Greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, and yogurt drinks. Lucky girl.

No comments: