I can't believe it's a been a whole year since sweet, little Nora arrived in the middle of the night: beautiful, healthy, tiny, and looking around with her big eyes. This year has probably been the toughest of my life. It's no joke being a parent to two. Especially while trying to do all the other things that Jason and I do. But Nora is perfect and I would never give her back. When everything else gets to be too much, I just have to focus on her for a bit and I start to feel better. She is so unique, so calm, so affectionate (with me anyway), so serious, so studious, so resilient, so funny, so independent, and also so dependent. Parenting her is a true adventure and one I am so thankful to be on. She's our Nora Bear, Nora Bearie, Norie -- and Jason, Liam and I wish her the happiest of first birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment