Also, I was there with both kids and no Jason so it was even more chaotic than in past years. But it was also a lot of fun and my favorite one yet.
Here is one shot of us from the photobooth. There is a lot to love about this picture:
Liam then took the photo and integrated it into the paper he made.
There was also a lot of enthusiasm about decorating the photobooth backdrop:
And here are Liam and Nora's exhibited pieces. Unfortunately, I didn't photograph them well enough to read the descriptions. But Liam's basically says that everything he makes is dedicated to members of his family - mostly Nora. And the basic message behind Nora's is that she likes to tear and eat paper. Notice her chomping down in the photo. And notice the state of her artwork as well.
Liam's painting is actually really good I think.
Guess who took the photo for the post card. Me!
.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment