Nana provides lots of new toys to make the car ride more enjoyable for everyone involved.
I love that phone. Too much.
The weather was stormy when we arrived and stayed that way for the first few days. But then it cleared up and we finished the week with lots of sunshine and long days outside.
That's Liam and Jason. Keep squinting.
Nora and her BFF Bailey. The feeling is not mutual. Can dogs roll their eyes?
Fah-reeeezing water. But he didn't care. The kid played till his lips were blue.
Those colors.
That adorable right foot sustained an sad injury two days after this was taken.
Beach babes.
Hair cut.
Nora and her Gram.
Lounging with the ladies.
Game night.
We made it through with no major fighting! Also, Jess and I won - the two least competitive people at that table full of very competitive people.
Beaching napping.
The baby warmer.
Evening ice cream.
Hey down there!
Ultimate relaxation.
Nana and her crew.
I love this. All four of us managed to look decent in the same picture. Miracle.
And the whole group. Look at Gram up in front just owning it.


No comments:
Post a Comment