Jason, Liam, Nora and I took a family trip to the pediatrician this morning for Nora's second weight check. She weighed in at 7lbs!! That's almost a full pound more than she was when we left the hospital (6 lbs 2 oz). She's a very regular nurser and its paying off! She sleeps in two and half hour chunks pretty much around the clock. In between she eats and poops and then returns back to sleep. She's rarely awake for more than an hour at a time. And (I can hardly believe I'm putting this in writing since I fear jinxing it) she is very content to sleep on her own in her own bed!
I would say that Nora might catch up to Liam soon in size - except we threw Liam on the scale as well while we were at the doctor's this morning. And he finally weighs 30 lbs! That means he has had a growth spurt since his third birthday checkup. Since November he's gained about 3 lbs!
1 comment:
She sounds so much like Teagie at the same age, and I'm happy to say her great temperment is still going strong! I'm so happy you guys have been blessed with such a content little angel!
Post a Comment