2.25.12 ~ Happy Birthday, Nana!

Carol spent the last week here in NY helping us out. Her birthday happened to fall during the week so we got the chance to celebrate it with her.

We brought Liam and Nora along for a nice, Italian, birthday dinner. Nora slept through the whole thing and Liam surprised us by acting like a little angel at the fairly fancy restaurant. He put his napkin in his lap, ate almost all of his adult-sized entree, managed not to break his glass, and put quite a bit of effort into trying to participate in our conversation. With very serious expressions and tones, he chimed in with things like "I like the broccoli and noodles together" and "I did spill some water, but I wiped it up".

Then we headed home to have the cake that Jason baked.


  Liam put the candles in...

Jason lit them....


and then Liam helped Nana blow them out!







Happy Birthday,Carol/Mom/Nana!! And thank you for all the help!

No comments: