5.1.12 ~ Jill and Josh in NYC
Jill and Josh stayed with us this past weekend. I don't get to see my best friends very often, but its always comforting to be reminded that when I do see Jill or Pia we pick right back up where we left off. They are so familiar to me that they are more like family than friends. The main thing that stinks about seeing each other so infrequently is that we don't have the relationships with each other's kids that I would ideally like to have. The last time I saw Ashton was almost a year ago. He has no idea who I am and I have missed out on experiencing all of the changes that happen during the first year. I assume Jill and Josh feel the same way because they put a lot of energy and time into playing and getting to know Liam and Nora while they were here. It was incredibly sweet. It was especially nice to see a special bond develop between Josh and Nora. She loved looking at him and hearing him speak and rewarded him with big toothless smiles. And seeing Josh playing with a little baby girl was something new since he has only brothers and nephews. Jill and Josh both have a special knack with kids. And Liam and Nora are happy to soak up the extra attention until Jill and Josh have kids of their own!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment