This video is from a few weeks ago and when Nora was being particularly cranky about her food. She wasn't into eating pureed food until very recently - unless whatever it was had A LOT of breast milk mixed in. It was almost like I was offending her by putting such disgusting crap in her mouth. But then suddenly a switch flipped and now she's pretty eager to eat just about anything I give her. That girl only does things on her own time.
Liam has been OBSESSED with Spiderman recently. He's only actually seen the cartoon a hand full of times, but he and his friends play super heros at school all day long. And at home he sings about Spiderman a lot.
This is Liam playing soccer this morning. Usually Jason takes him to his Saturday morning soccer practice and Nora and I stay home for some much cherished down time. But this weekend Jason is away and I got the pleasure of jogging with both kids in the stroller for almost 20 blocks to try and get Liam there on time. His class is so early that the streets are still empty at that hour. His class is so early that Jason and Liam will likely be headed there in the dark in about another month. His class is so early that it has yet to interfere with any weekend plans we have had because no other human is awake and doing anything at that hour on a Saturday. Anyway, Liam is super cute playing soccer. And if it seems like his balance is really bad - it's not. He falls down on purpose to be "like the guys on TV".
And this is Liam and Nora in the tub earlier tonight. He makes her laugh. He also torments her, but I chose not to catch that part on film.
No comments:
Post a Comment