10.14.12 ~ More Videos

Get ready to be entertained by a lot more videos of my children from now on. I just figured out how easy it is to get videos from my phone onto this blog. 


How cute and excited is she? Jason wasn't here for this particular video, but anytime he walks in - the kicking and flapping start just like this. Also, Liam is a little punk. Luckily, he didn't step on her at the end... but he did get in trouble.

My little punk is going to be Spiderman for Halloween since he's *obsessed*. We got his costume last weekend and he's worn it every day since. The sound making web thrower glove thing was a special surprise for him after he endured yet another traumatic trip to the dentist on Monday (that's a whole other post). Spiderman is not what I would have chosen for him. But letting him be what he wants to be instead of what I want him to be for Halloween is a good exercise in relinquishing control. I need all the practice I can get in that area. And I have to admit, his little Spiderman moves are pretty entertaining.


No comments: