2.23.10 ~ Pictures from February

My parents came up to visit us this past weekend. They arrived in the evening on Saturday and stayed through Sunday evening. They walked through the door just as I was fixing Liam some dinner. As soon as I opened the door and Liam spotted my Dad he said “hi!” I’m pretty sure Liam remembered his Opa /Grandpa Klaus and Grandma. As soon as he was finished with his dinner, Liam toddled over to my dad and wanted to be picked up. We spent the weekend eating and playing in the park. Needless to say, Liam was happy.

This afternoon we’re headed to the pediatrician for a check-up and a few more immunizations. So, I’ll have an update on Liam’s stats soon!

Story time with Auntie Jilly.

Snow adventure in Central Park.

Liam trying to get into the fridge. Maybe he was hot. Or spoiling.


"Taking a walk" has a whole new meaning to Liam now that he doesn't have to ride in the stroller.

Liam was leading the way. I don't think you're supposed to stand on that, kid.


Pure satisfaction.

Helping Grandma push the stroller.




Life is good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liam is so grown up! Even his outdoor adventures have changed with all of his new abilities. He must be so excited with this new-found independence.

lynda said...

i love the thought of liam spoiling. just thinking, i'm starting to spoil, i better get in the fridge. it made for a very good and much needed laugh. thank you. (and how about the first two comments being from sisters?)