It's been very strange being here in our apartment without the two of them. It happens so rarely that it's pretty jarring to suddenly have so much space, quiet, and independence. But it was a good change of pace and I was very productive. So, now I'm eager for my boys to walk through our front door and return to me. Their train was scheduled to arrive two minutes ago, so it won’t be much longer!
Jason and I primarily keep in touch via text message when we’re not together. Here are a few of my favorites from him:
From the train ride down:
“We are stopped because a 'bridge is open' and we are waiting our turn. Have no idea what that means.”
“I leaned my seat back so he slid down in his seat to be doing the same.”
“Someone asked if Liam is a she.”
“He already drank all of his water. Just refilled his with mine.”
From Baltimore:
“I had a great day with him. A woman who was watching us on the train told me I was really good with him.”
From the train ride back:
“On the train. We can’t wait to see u!”
“Liam just had people laughing after he said ‘hi’ when a phone rang.”
But my very favorite are the picture texts!



No comments:
Post a Comment